cmake inclusion?

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 7 16:39:54 PST 2010

On 11/28/2010 12:55 PM, Robert Xu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I finally have some working cmake scripts for Trinity, courtesy of
> samelian on Freenode, since we do not want to use a crappy and old
> autoconf.
> I'm testing them right now, which brings me to another subject: Will
> cmake be included into BLFS?

Okay...now I'm not so sure. The distribution is kinda sloppy and really
is intended for developers (it's an svn checkout with varying
directories, not really fit for distribution). It might be better to
roll our own tarballs locally. If that is the case, I'd rather ditch the
extra dependency (on something that most of us here do not like anyway),
fix what is broken, and ship with proper configure scripts. With that
said, do we have the cmake variants for tqtinterface and arts yet? If
so, did he get the linker fixes in for the QTLDFLAGS for the mt parts in
tqtinterface?

-- DJ Lucas