A git test drive

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 7 15:36:02 PST 2010

Jeremy Huntwork wrote these words on 12/07/10 17:24 CST:

> Sure, no problem. What I meant was that Subversion appears to come
> pre-packaged with everything it needs to build and install the perl and
> python swig bindings. All I have been doing for a long time to build
> those is just add the appropriate commands to my build recipe, i.e.,

And the more I think about it, because they are SWIG bindings, what you
are building is worthless without a SWIG installation. I'll bet you've
never tried to actually use the bindings, or for that matter even run
the test suites for the bindings. Again, not trying to be a smart-a$$,
just trying to get to the bottom of this.

--
Randy

17:34:00 up 36 days, 28 min, 1 user, load average: 0.08, 0.07, 0.06