System tools backends patch that adds LFS Support

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:42:26 PDT 2010

Well, as you can see, I have made a patch for adding LFS support to
System-tools-backends, and I'm willing for anyone to add this to the
book, and test it (so that I feel safe committing this to upstream).

At first, I've tried to get Wayne to test it out for me, but he never
responded back, and I don't see the patch in the book. So, I'm willing
to let someone at LFS test it out for me and add it to the book, just
so that I can merge this patch upstream.

Anyone willing to do the honors for me? The patch is attached, in case
you want to test it. I think it can be backported to 2.9.4, but I
can't test it right now, as I'm just starting my most recent LFS
build.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.

and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman