Package titles

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 23 11:54:03 PDT 2010

On 8/23/2010 10:31 AM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Wayne Blaszczyk wrote:
>
>> Bruce,
>> I have always been confused  on what style should be use for the title.
>> In the template.xml file there is mention of 'Use Title Case in All
>> Titles....'.
>
> Well, I probably write that a long time ago.  New experience has made me
> think a little differently now.

One more thing that has not been mentioned. It has always been policy
to use whatever case the developers of the package use. For example,
we use MySQL and not mysql because MySQL is how the developers
reference it. I believe we standardized on that out of respect for
the developers. I am fully behind displaying the name of the package
in the same manner as the developers do.

--
Randy