Package titles

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 07:28:45 PDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 3:45 AM, Wayne Blaszczyk
<wblaszcz at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> Sorry William but I did not receive any personal email from you.
> In regards to removing Devicekit, it's on the todo list, I'm still not
> finished with updating 2.30.2. As far as system-tools-backend, version
> 2.8.1 was part of the 2.30.2 GNOME release. I really do not have any
> interest in the development stream of GNOME. That said, I have no
> objection in any one else updating the book with system-tools-backend
> 2.10.1.
> Regards,
> Wayne.
 Maybe I should try again. :( Now I see that 2.9.4 was part of the
Gnome release, but I think 2.10.0 seemed to work for me. Also, I think
my patch can be backported to 2.9.4, if you would test my patch, that
would be very good.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.