Package titles

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 12:47:24 PDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wayne,
>
>   I'm updating the mirrors and sometimes have problems finding a
> package.  It would really help if you change the titles of packages to
> match the file names when possible.  For instance, the package
> evolution-data-server-2.30.2.1.tar.bz2 has the title Evolution Data
> Server.  The difference in capitalization and spaces instead of dashes
> makes it difficult for me to find the package in the table of contents.
As a side note, I've wanted Wayne to remove Devicekit from the book
(as it's obslete and no longer required), and I also wanted him to
test out my patch for adding LFS support to system-tools-backends.
Wayne, if you are reading this, please go and check your mail, as I
wanted you to test out a patch for System-tools-backends (that adds
LFS support) that I wanted you to test, and please report back to me
when you are done testing it (and while you are at it, update the
backends to 2.10.1).

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.