Package titles

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 10:36:11 PDT 2010

Wayne,

   I'm updating the mirrors and sometimes have problems finding a
package.  It would really help if you change the titles of packages to
match the file names when possible.  For instance, the package
evolution-data-server-2.30.2.1.tar.bz2 has the title Evolution Data
Server.  The difference in capitalization and spaces instead of dashes
makes it difficult for me to find the package in the table of contents.

We are not very consistent. For instance, this is what is in the TOC.

gcalctool-5.30.2
GConf Editor-2.30.0
GDM-2.30.2
gedit-2.30.3
gnome-disk-utility-2.30.1
GNOME Games-2.30.2

It would be more consistent and easier for me if the titles were:

gcalctool-5.30.2
gconf-editor-2.30.0
gdm-2.30.2
gedit-2.30.3