How can I contribute?

Wayne Blaszczyk wblaszcz at bigpond.net.au
Sun Aug 1 06:57:29 PDT 2010

On 31/07/10 10:33, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Ken Moffat wrote:
>
>>  Just for the record, BLFS is still targetted at LFS-6.5, so build instructions
>> should be appropriate to that version.
>
> That should probably change now. I'm not sure any active developers
> are using 6.5. I am open to suggestions, but I feel BLFS may need
> to just simply target the LFS Development book. Anybody who could
> contribute some alternate ideas would certainly be helpful.

I'm also still using 6.5 although at some point I would like to go onto
6.6, probably on my next hardware upgrade in a couple of months time.
I personally would never work of the LFS dev branch only because its too
much bother for me to keep track of changes in LFS. Having said that, I
don't mind if others do. I don't think there will be to many diffrences
between the latest stable and dev streams.
Wayne.