Rox Filer

treah blade treah.blade at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 03:26:38 PDT 2010

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:17:13 +0100
Andrew Benton <b3nton at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rox Filer is a gtk2 file browser with few dependencies but it is not
> a straightforward CMMI to install it. I think it would be appreciated
> by the people who read the book so I've made the attached patch which
> will add it to the book. Please apply.
>
> Andy

It would need to be approved to be added to the book perse. I have never used the full rox desktop but I do use rox filer and I run that directly from its own folder in my home directory. Rox does not need to be installed like other packages it kinda just runs on its own. I find it very user friendly for dealing with files other then using the commandline.  I pair it with icewm to make a extreamly lightweight and powerfull deskop.
--
treah blade <treah.blade at gmail.com>