KDE4 (was: Re: Xorg-server-1.6)

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 29 22:26:59 PDT 2009

On 08/10/2009 08:30 PM, DJ Lucas wrote:
> BTW, does anybody have a goal or plans in mind for KDE-4?  If so, I'll
> need to do that too (specifically to test the KDE equivalent of
> gnome-keyring, who's name slips my mind ATM).
> http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org/index.php/KDE4 will probably be my focus on
> that unless somebody gets real busy real fast. ;-)

Trent, Ken, Thomas, (others?):   I would be quite interested in any
notes, patches, or scripts that you have laying around for KDE4.  I
won't be able to get to it for a couple of weeks yet.  I'm going to bump
to the new Gnome first as I think Wayne is pretty well set on getting it
done, but as I've been a diehard Gnome user for some time, and have only
managed to stumble through KDE-3.x a few times in the past to test
OpenOffice against kwallet, any knowledge that ya'll would be willing to
share will be much appreciated.  Thanks for the script that you've
already provided Thomas.

-- DJ Lucas