GNOME 2.26.3

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 24 16:16:39 PDT 2009

On 09/17/2009 08:51 AM, Wayne Blaszczyk wrote:

Okay...digging into it a bit.  Gnome-settings-daemon and ConsoleKit will
both need to provide the libexec dir in their pc files, they currently
do not.  So those changes will have to be made and then we can do swap
@LIBEXECDIR@ for @GSD_LIBEXECDIR@ and @CK_LIBEXECDIR@ in the relative
desktop.in files in the gdm sourcetree.  It looks like a lot of the
gnome packages should include a libexecdir variable in the pc files, but
currently do not.

-- DJ Lucas