GNOME 2.26.3

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 22 22:03:36 PDT 2009

On 09/22/2009 06:09 AM, Wayne Blaszczyk wrote:
> DJ,
> The shutdown and network/trash icons have been fixed, are there any more
>   problems you can see?

Libproxy picks up mozjs support, but is not aware of stable/unstable
include dirs in recent xulrunner.  I think --without-mozjs should be
default with an explanation to remove it and prepend
'CFLAGS="-I/usr/include/xulrunner-&xulrunner-version;/unstable"
LDFLAGS="--rpath-link
-L/usr/lib/xulrunner-&xulrunner-version;-devel"...' to the make line.

Warning:  I haven't tried the above and just opted for the
--without-mozjs as javascript support in automated html browsing
functions is something that I'll likely never need.

-- DJ Lucas