xorg/*7.4.{wget,md5} files

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 21 20:53:51 PDT 2009

On 09/21/2009 05:31 PM, Guy Dalziel wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 03:29:10PM -0000, DJ Lucas wrote:
>
>> I'm AFK for a bit again.
>>
> DJ, if you're away for a while shall I add that chmod command to NSS
> that I mentioned not too long ago?

Actually, I'm back home again...for a few days anyway.  Isn't
unpredictability fun?  But yes, if you have the time available, please
feel free to fix as you see fit.  If not, I can get it by Wednesday if
all goes well.

I'm in the middle of a new build from scratch (with the xorg-7.5 pre)
and do not have the dockbook tools installed just yet.  They are about
15 packages away yet...should hopefully be back into the Gnome stack by
this time tomorrow as I'm fixing to crash...been at it for a few hours
now.  Just finished TB-3.0b4 (the proposed snapshot from 9-15).

Also, a note for anyone using recent xulrunner/firefox, you'll need a
symlink in /usr/lib for libxul.so or the default plugins fuss, and just
discovered, xulrunner-1.9.1.3 (ff-3.5.3) uses /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
instead of /usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9.1.3/plugins, but otherwise the
instructions are the same except for the version numbers.  NSPR and NSS
have no update with this release.

-- DJ Lucas