xorg/*7.4.{wget,md5} files

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 21 08:29:10 PDT 2009

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Wayne Blaszczyk wrote:

>> Personally I would prefer to have multiple versions kept with a suffix
>> appended to the name to indicated the version, like with the patch
>> files. That way as a reader of the 'book' I would know if a change has
>> been made.
>
> Agreed.  If you want to change the filenames in book trunk/auxfiles/xorg
> and
> make the book agree with them, then I'd say go ahead.

I was simply going to leave it given the schedule for 7.5.  If you'd like
to go ahead and fix it for the time being, that would be really cool as
I'm AFK for a bit again.  That said, Xorg-7.5 is just around the corner,
when that update goes in, I'll begin with a versioned wget file to make
incremental updates easier in the future.

-- DJ Lucas