My BLFS 6.5 build: To check BLFS with LFS 6.5

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:30:14 PDT 2009

Hey,

I'm proposing to do something that will hopefully
make-me-a-editor-or-a-tester-soon: Building a LFS VM to test BLFS
aganst. The machine is pure LFS 6.5, and it's itching to be tested.

What I will do is build every package to check it aganst LFS 6.5, and
create patches that mark that entry or add fixes. I'll never let the
team down on this, with fixes from the lists and tickets.

It's one of the things I have to do to be a LFS editor, and another
one was that mutt patch I sent in (and did a exclent job on, with ag,
remember?), and the Ghostscript patches that looked like that they
were partly intertergrated into the book. I'll never let the team down
on this one.

William