cdrtools-2.01

Guy Dalziel krendoshazin at dementedfury.org
Mon Sep 14 07:23:03 PDT 2009

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 09:18:28PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I took a look at the package in a bit more detail.  The glibc_conflicts patch is
> no longer needed, but an updated ascii patch will be needed.
>
> I don't know anything about the iconv patch, but I suspect it is needed too.

The ascii patch has never been essential and it's always there if
people want it, it will just need to be reapplied. The mkisofs iconv
patch, however, will have to be quite majorly reworked in order to get
it working again; half of the files that it patches no longer exist with
the disappearance of libunls. So until someone fixes the mkisofs patch
then there is only 1 patch that is still usable, and that's optional.