cdrtools-2.01

Guy Dalziel krendoshazin at dementedfury.org
Sun Sep 13 11:32:48 PDT 2009

It seems that every time I compile cdrtools a new problem arises, once
again the glibc patch seems to be failing to do the job. I grabbed the
beta of cdrtools (2.01.01) from the site, and it compiled straight out
of the box with no patches required. I propose that we upgrade cdrtools
to the beta and get rid of the patches, vanilla code is always more
desirable. I know we're not in the habit of including development
releases, but I feel that the situation of 2.01 warrents the use of it.