GNOME 2.26.3

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 7 14:40:57 PDT 2009

On 09/07/2009 04:28 PM, DJ Lucas wrote:
> After completing all of gnome except bug-buddy and accesability, I'm
> having difficulties with gdm that I haven't figured out.  'gdm --debug'
> was useless to me.
But the log files weren't.  Can't execute /usr/X11R6/bin/X.  Looks like
they missed only one package in the entire tree.  I'll see if I can't
remember how to fix the configure check, but this is not an issue for
BLFS, as we put in a symlink, I just leave it off so that someday we can
get rid of it.

-- DJ Lucas