Firefox

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 1 05:57:27 PDT 2009

On 09/01/2009 04:22 AM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I ran into the problmes noted in ticket
> http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/2854 also.  Has anyone figured out
> how to get FF to build without erroring out on
>
> /bin/sh: /usr/lib/xulrunner-devel-1.9.1.2/bin/nspr-config: No such file or directory
>
> Note also for xulrunner and FF, I had to add the following since I have not
> built alsa yet:
>
> ac_add_options --disable-ogg
> ac_add_options --disable-wave
>
> That will be another dependency.
>
>     -- Bruce

Did you build nss and nspr separately?  If not, I'm getting ready to
update the book for it tonight or tomorrow.  nspr-config ships with xul,
but is not installed by default.  Sadly, one is not included for nss.
Should be able to look at the new nspr and nss patches to figure out how
to create the files in the interim...or just use Nathan's work around.

-- DJ Lucas