Gnome-2.28.0 build notes

Guy Dalziel krendoshazin at dementedfury.org
Mon Oct 19 06:36:33 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 08:27:04AM -0500, William Immendorf wrote:
> What I was trying to point out is that Brasero can act as a
> replacement for Nautilus CD Burner, proving DJ wrong about that.

I do not intend to make a debate out of this. But for the record, DJ did
not make any kind of factual statement. These lists exist for the
purpose of discussion, and people are encouraged to throw their thoughts
into the pot. This is not a matter of one person being right and the
other being wrong, and I find the bluntness with which you state "proved
him wrong" rather worrying. Politeness doesn't cost anything.