Gnome-2.28.0 build notes

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:27:04 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 8:21 AM, Guy Dalziel
<krendoshazin at dementedfury.org> wrote:
> William, please stop telling us what everyone else does as if we have to
> comply with those same methods. You've already put forth the
> recommendation, now let us decide what we want to do.
What I was trying to point out is that Brasero can act as a
replacement for Nautilus CD Burner, proving DJ wrong about that.

Also, one more thing: There is a patch that can make Brasero parse
file paths on the command line again, because that functionalitay was
lost between 2.26.* and 2.28.*. The patch is for 2.28.1, if 2.28.2 is
released, the patch is no longer necarry, because it was intergrated
into the 2.28 branch.

http://bugzilla-attachments.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=144934

--
William Immendorf