Gnome-2.28.0 build notes

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:15:33 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 7:39 AM, DJ Lucas <dj at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> They are two different applications.  I do not believe that the context
> menu functionality provided by nautilus-cd-burner is duplicated in
> brasero. I could be wrong about that, but brasero does fix my need for
> anything kde/qt (k3b).
I belive you are wrong. I'm right. Nautilus CD Burner has no new
versions since 2.24.2, and Fedora gets Brasero to replace the former
app.

In case you don't belive me, just look what Fedora does:

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/brasero/devel/brasero.spec?view=markup

And I thing Ubuntu does the same thing.

--
William Immendorf