libproxy

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:05:16 PDT 2009

I'm a bit confused about this package.  The instructions are:

./configure --prefix=/usr &&
make
make install

But the Command Explanations list:

--with-gnome: This option builds the GNOME configuration plugin.
--with-kde: This option builds the KDE configuration plugin.
--with-webkit: This option builds the WebKit JavaScriptCore PAC runner plugin.
--with-mozjs: This option builds the Mozilla JavaScript PAC runner plugin.
--with-networkmanager: This option builds the NetworkManager plugin.
--with-python: This option builds the Python bindings.

In addition, the dependencies do not mention gnome, kde, or mozilla (firefox,
seamonke, thunderbird, etc)

I think that the command explanations need to be expanded to make it more clear
when the listed options should be used.