Proposal

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jul 24 19:56:26 PDT 2009

Hi,

While translating blfs, I realize that for some packages, there are not
instructions to have them in another language than English. It's right
for OOo, and Mozilla. That's why I wanted to know if you're interested
in an additional explanation about this point: "how getting an
application in your language"? I would start with firefox, and probably
thunderbird and other packages of the Mozilla suite included in blfs.

I'm waiting for your feeling about such project. If you're interested
I'll submit a patch soon. If not I'll think of letting such instructions
for the French book, for French language settings, whereas if you accept
the patch would stay more general about the languages.

Sincerely,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

--
       Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
       Vice-Président de l'association traduc.org