New BLFS Editor

Thomas Trepl thomas at equinox.homelinux.org
Wed Jul 22 09:51:44 PDT 2009

Welcome on board Wayne!!  Congratulations!

On Wednesday 22 July 2009 16:19:10 Randy McMurchy wrote:
> I'd like to announce that Wayne Blaszczyk has accepted a position as a BLFS
> Editor. Wayne has recently been sending in patches for the BLFS book to add
> new packages.
> Wayne will make a fine addition to the BLFS team and I encourage everyone
> to welcome him as the newest addition to the editing team.

I saw that and it raised a feeling that I'm by far too lazy actually. I hope i
can spend more time on BLFS again in autumn.

In the meanwhile I have a quite fine KDE4 (4.2.4) installation running. It
seems to make great progress to reach the quality/stability of 3.5.10. Not to
far in the future, 4.3 will be out and this is what we should have a look on
for the book, I think. Don't you?

Greetings,
Thomas