RFC: BLFS-6.4

Tobias Gasser lfs at ebp-gasser.ch
Sun Jul 19 18:20:12 PDT 2009

Ken Moffat schrieb:

> 1. Create a branch for 6.4  Something needs to be done to get it to show up
> on the website, and to render.  I've no idea what that involves.

as 6.5 will be released pretty soon, i don't see the necessity for a 6.4
branch. some will use 6.5 but i guess most will use the svn/dev.

> 2. Within that branch, label each package (on its page) with a status.  Things
> like:

most of the wiki pages currently are empty.  why not encurage the users
to put the stories (sucess / failure) in the wiki?

i'd even go one step further: as most packages have dependencies, it
sometimes would be a real help so have the versions for these
dependencies mentionned too.

tobias