RFC: BLFS-6.4

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 17:48:41 PDT 2009

Ken Moffat wrote:

>  As an alternative, replace "status" with 'last built against LFS version ...."
> (and show the release or svn date) - that has  benefit going forward that
> it indicates what might not build with a current release, or might have
> outdated space and time figures.

I like this idea.  We already have a line showing the last time the page was
changed:

   Last updated on 2008-10-13 09:49:44 -0500

but this doesn't always mean that the package was tested then.  Sometimes it's
just a typo or other change that is made without rebuilding the package.

We could easily put in another line:

   Last built and tested with LFS version 6.5

immediately above or below the date stamp.