LFS-6.5-RC1 released

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 18 13:13:59 PDT 2009

Strange, I was sure that with LFS-SVN, it was now possible to have a
64bits system, with the new build method of the toolchain. It was a big
opposition point with some clfs team's members: 2 methods to get the
same result (a 64bits system). But maybe I had not understood.

Anyway right it would be a good thing LFS to build a 64bits system for
its popularity and its future. Maybe for 7.4 release...

-
       Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
       Vice-Président de l'association traduc.org
       Coordinateur du projet Linux From Scratch