liboil

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 16 06:42:45 PDT 2009

Wayne Blaszczyk wrote:
> Howdy folks,
> I thought I might contribute something to this project after using
> LFS/BLFS for several years now.
> I've created a new page for liboil and have attached the diff file to
> ticket 2820. Let me know if this is the correct way of submitting things.

Sorry it has taken a couple of days to get back to you. I looked
at your patch and it seems very good. The description of liboil is
a bit vague, and I don't understand why you used the CONFIGPARMS
instead of just adding --prefix=/usr to the configure command like
it is done in every other BLFS package.

Anyway, I'll try to get this patch into my sandbox today and see
if I can't get it committed. Thanks for the patch.

--
Randy