hal-0.5.9.1 and libvolume_id.h

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 14 19:40:19 PDT 2009

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> I know that DJ has personal ongoings as well, as he took the
> GNOME ticket a *long* time ago, but there's been no development.

Yes.  Funny you should mention that.  I just spent a couple of hours
downloading 2.26.3 sources.  Getting ready to jump back into editing.
Not sure how long I'll be at it this time, but for the foreseeable
future, I am in ('course I said that the last two times, but that's my
intention anyway).  Should start seeing some tickets and commits on the
'base' packages in the next couple of days.  Xorg ati driver update
(others?), hal and dbus, xorg-server-hal-input patch, LinuxPAM,
shadow...probably a few others that slip my mind (not home right now),
but those are what I have planned on that I know of right this second.

-- DJ Lucas