dhcpcd

treah blade treah.blade at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 04:01:28 PST 2009

Hello all. I just wanted to inform you that I recently compiled dhcpcd using the dev version of lfs and blfs and found that the one in the book is very old. I grabed the new version and it compiled and installed just fine. The 5 branch contains a proper configure script now so some things had to be changed from the instructions in the book. For the most part the options are the same except with -- usage.  An example is with LIBEXECDIR=/lib/dhcpcd  is now --libexecdir=/lib/dhcpcd and such.

--
treah blade <treah.blade at gmail.com>