Thunderbird

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 8 23:15:38 PST 2009

On 12/08/2009 03:26 PM, Robert Xu wrote:
> Hi, I'm pretty new here, and I just wanted to say Thunderbird was
> released today (that's the reason i posted to this thread). Do you
> have an exact date of when you'll update to thunderbird 3?

Absolutely, I do.  When I get to it. ;-)  Seriously, I do not have a
date, but the FF instructions should work fine just substituting
"--enable-application=mailnews,calendar" for
"--enable-application=browser" (That might be 'mail,calendar', can't
remember which way it changed as I'm looking at the FF mozconfig),
adding "--enable-static", and commenting out the "--with-system-libxul"
and "--with-libxul-sdk" lines.

-- DJ Lucas