Oops in nss patch

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 31 17:02:29 PDT 2009

Guys, I inadvertently put in the RedHat files instead of my fixed ones
for nss in the current patch.  The new patch will be in place in a few
moments.  If you've already installed nss, a re-install is not
necessary, just replace /usr/bin/nss-config and
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/nss.pc with the attached files.  BTW,
XULrunner-1.9.1.2 builds (and runs via FF-3.5.2) just fine with the
correct nss-config in place.  Now TB-3b3 is another animal completely.
Anyway, sorry for the mixup.

-- DJ Lucas