Xorg Libraries

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 31 16:28:05 PDT 2009

On 08/30/2009 12:36 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Let me know how you wnat to handle things and I'll set it up.

Well, as Guy pointed out, we are not really building 7.4 anymore.
Stability with the original 7.4 was sketchy, though I personally never
had any issues with it, there are lots of fun exercises to perform all
over the net to get it to play nicely.  I personally like 7.4-1, but
it's a pretty major upgrade from 7.4.  It's also not really a 7.5-pre,
as xorg has not done a pre-release, but I have seen 7.5 thrown around
quite a bit, so the naming convention is open for discussion.  As far as
automating the FTPs, lets do whatever is easiest to do and keeps the
maintenance burden to a minimum in the future.

-- DJ Lucas