lesstif

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 17:52:52 PDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Guy
Dalziel<krendoshazin at dementedfury.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 02:57:01PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>> > I believe that Print.h comes with printproto.
>>
>> Where do we install that?  It's not in proto-7.4.md5.
>
> It's available from
> http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/proto/, I must have
> grabbed it and forgot to make a note of it. The solution will be for it
> to be added to the proto wget list.

Yeah, XPrint support has been removed from Xorg, so the headers and
library are no longer part of the normal release. You can still find
the tarballs and install them, but the library and headers don't buy
you anything since your server will not support XPrint. Probably best
to make the lesstif testsuite ignore any tests depending on XPrint. I
don't know how hard that would be.

--
Dan