xulrunner and LFS6.5

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 29 07:47:47 PDT 2009

Wayne Blaszczyk wrote:
> I've put in the --disable-ogg option, but to no avail.
> I don't want to install alsa at this stage. I hope alsa doesn't become a
> requirement. Let me know what your findings are on this.
> Regards,
> Wayne.

Yep..it's required AFAIK, but might be able to get it out of there, but
I'm having other issues.  Build does not create xulrunner, but creates
the invalid symlink in /usr/bin.  Sorry I didn't report back last
night...woke up this morning with a heck of a kink in my neck and my
laptop still running in my lap.  Working on it.

-- DJ Lucas