x7server and parameter vs option tags

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 29 00:06:53 PDT 2009

DJ Lucas wrote:
> Wayne Blaszczyk wrote:
>
>> DJ,
>> For the configure parameters that are not part of the main instructions
>> should be tagged as option rather than parameter.
>> Regards,
>> Wayne.
>>

> Ahh..yes.  I had forgotten about that.  Will review it at next rebuild
> (Monday evening CDT).  Thanks for the reminder.

Figured I might as well get it fixed while waiting on xulrunner to
complete.  10 minutes if you want to wait for the latest
instructions...new version looks like it should be happy (so far).  Went
from 22 min, to 17 min with system sqlite3 and system nss/nspr. Soon as
I get FF-3.5.2 compiled (5 min max), I'll post the new build scripts in
my home dir again.

-- DJ Lucas