GConf typo

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 27 17:10:30 PDT 2009

On 08/24/2009 02:25 AM, DJ Lucas wrote:
> gconf-sanity-check-2 exited with status 256

Wayne, are you not seeing this error when starting gnome?  After
carefully reviewing the Makefile and the default.path file, I cannot see
any way possible that you would not get the same error.  If you are
indeed not seeing the same error, would you mind posting a few files
somewhere into your public_html dir on belgarath?  I'd like to review
the build log for GConf, the Xorg.0.log file, and the
/etc/gnome/2.26.3/gconf/2/path files to see if I can determine the
difference.

Thanks.

-- DJ Lucas