GConf typo

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 24 15:51:07 PDT 2009

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 12:08 AM, DJ Lucas<dj at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> BTW, I want to tell you a thing that GNOME fixed but is not realted to
> GConf: GTK-Doc's silent check for Gnome-Doc-Utils is fixed (remeber a
> while ago? It became a upstream ticket that eventualy applied to Gnome
> Doc Utils), so the next GTK-doc version (1.12) will have the fix, as
> it's not in 1.11.

Ahh yes, thanks for the related reminder.  Currently there are a couple of
packages that are not yet updated, that have gtk-doc as an optional
dependency in the book, however, even with the --{disable,without}-gtkdoc
configure switches, they will still attempt to use rebase at the end of
the make install.  This results in, I believe, a complete install but a
non-zero exit value.  I got fed up after I'd seen it twice and installed
gtk-doc, and rebuilt them.  I don't have the package names handy ATM
(think one might have been EDS...not sure), but I'll look for a cause and
fix when I get home a little later tonight.

-- DJ Lucas