GConf typo

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:35:13 PDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 12:08 AM, DJ Lucas<dj at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> Minus that slight change, and accounting for a few updated dependencies
> that you haven't gotten to just yet, I've used your instructions
> verbatim for the core and platform.  I must say that you've done an
> excellent job on Gnome so far!  I'm happily typing away in a lite, but
> very comfortable, Gnome-2.26.3 environment (minus additional apps and
> without gnome-applets at all yet).  Looks like all of the broken X
> autotool checks were taken care of upstream. FWIW, I'm using /opt/X11
> (with updated packages I sent to the list yesterday) without an X11R6
> compatibility symlink, and the alternate /opt/gnome-2.26.3 prefix).  Off
> to rebuild the Mozilla stack...then I get to format and start from to
> scratch again.  :-)
BTW, I want to tell you a thing that GNOME fixed but is not realted to
GConf: GTK-Doc's silent check for Gnome-Doc-Utils is fixed (remeber a
while ago? It became a upstream ticket that eventualy applied to Gnome
Doc Utils), so the next GTK-doc version (1.12) will have the fix, as
it's not in 1.11.

William