Lesstif tests require Xorg-apps

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 22 21:02:00 PDT 2009

Dan Nicholson wrote:

> Lesstif is used by mesa to add motif widgets to libGLw. I'd imagine
> that this support is very rarely used in the wild, but it's good to
> explore all the avenues.

Probably very rare.  Sun JDK6 used to provide it's own private motif
sources (2.1 IIRC) and link to both.  Regardless, bitmap is a dependency
of Lesstif, so separate it out from the rest.  That is the proper fix.
I'll take care of it when I update Xorg next week, after I get through the
mozilla.org stack (I'm currently having a bit of difficulty with
thunderbird-2.0.0.x dialog boxes in TWM, and thinking of scrapping TB2
completely, rather than wasting effort when TB3 should be here come
November).

-- DJ Lucas