Lesstif tests require Xorg-apps

Guy Dalziel krendoshazin at dementedfury.org
Sat Aug 15 06:45:00 PDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 07:32:33AM -0600, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> Well, as I said in my original message, it's an optional dependency of MesaLib, which,
> in turn, is a recommended dependency of Xorg Applications.  So, I'd imagine that folks
> following that dependency trail would expect to be able to build Lesstif prior to
> Xorg Applications.

Yes you're quite right, I didn't quite understand your example. In that
case I would vote for making Xorg Apps recommended, the only problem
with that is there is one program in Apps which relies upon Mesa (albeit
only needed if you actually use Mesa). I think we may have to do what I
did in GLib, put the test suite after that installation and put a note
inbetween the install and the test suite.