Notes on the current pdf version of the book

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:07:42 PDT 2009

1.  Including the full compressdoc script in Chapter 3 is too much.  I think it
should just be referenced via the link that's already there.  At a minimum, it
needs to go in an Appendix.

2.  There are 4 places where the <screen> element overflows the space available:

a.  Xine Libraries - sed line
b.  Thunderbird -- .mozconfig, last line
c.  HAL -- two places in Adding allowed mount options in the append tags.

I wish there were an easier way to find these overflows than scrolling through
what is now a 1200 page book.