please excuse the lapse (was) xorg-server did not compile without 'export LIBS=-ldl'

jon q public public at pitchblende.org
Thu Apr 2 03:55:57 PDT 2009

>>whatever stuff said
>Ask any questions to blfs-support.  This type of comment is totally worthless.
-- Bruce

I had no idea. Sorry. Since it wasn't a question and tho it was no challenge to someone used to tracing linkage flaws I felt it worth a mention only in that as a
luser it burned several hours and was presented without comment or warning in the
svn BOOK.

I'll check the FAQs and subsequent digests, this of course is predicated on any reason for access.

Regards