BLFS-6.3

Ag. D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Wed May 28 09:21:11 PDT 2008

On Wed, May 28, at 09:14 Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I can't remember (and I didn't take good notes) anything else that
> was mentioned other than the Xorg deprecated stuff and the Shadow
> typo (and DJ fixed both) that would prevent us from releasing 6.3.

Hi Randy,

I wrote you a message but seems that got lost.

It's not a big issue, but there is a mismatch between the download-able
and the applied patch in the vim page.
Sorry but other than answer emails, I can't do any work in the repo
right now, so I am asking you to fix it.

We can also update to the '298' patch level [1], but I can't test vim
with the updated patch in a LFS 6.3 release at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

1. http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/downloads/vim/vim-7.1-fixes-8.patch
--
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/Hacking