Can We Do Business?

Mark Strauss mark.strauss1 at klikni.cz
Mon May 26 12:27:30 PDT 2008

Attention:

I am Mr. Mark Strauss, one of the Fund Managers of Fidelity Investment
International. The World Largest Funds Management Company with over
$1.2Trillion Capital Investment Funds.

Nevertheless, as Fidelity Funds Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct
Capital Funds and secretly extract 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit
(EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Magellan Capital Funds. As an
expert, I have made over £22.4M from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking
for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the funds as
Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Magellan Capital Funds. All
confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you
subsequent to your acceptance.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategies and technicalities whereby the
funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitch. In
case you are are willing to assist me secure this fund, Please send me email
or call me on my direct cell number +447035910193

Sincerely.

Mr. Mark Strauss.