Xorg-7.2 deprecated packages

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 15 20:15:23 PDT 2008

I missed apps/xfindproxy, I knew there were 5.  This goes into 6.3 as
well.  Also, lib/oldX was listed as deprecated in original 7.0.0 release
back in 2005, but I've not done a *full* build without it.  I just
stumbled across that old list tonight by accident.  I'm doing full build
now, but it should probably be gone as well.   Will update after
verified, though I seriously doubt I'll find anything using it...X10?

-- DJ Lucas