BLFS-6.3rc1 in progress

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sat May 10 13:30:45 PDT 2008

Justin R. Knierim wrote:
> Randy McMurchy wrote:
>> I was hoping to hear from Justin about the repo situation. I've
>> emailed him, as has Bruce, and this message is cc'd to him. I'm
>> sure we'll hear from him soon. I don't want to release the SVN
>> branch for changes as Justin my need current SVN to do the
>> package syncing (he may have scripts that look at SVN on-line
>> and pulls from there).
>>
> I'm really sorry for holding up your release guys, the ftp repo is up to
> date for now and I've copied the svn symlinks to a 6.3 branch.  I can
> change one of the scripts to compare to the 6.3 branch files, so go
> ahead and do what you need to do.

Thanks Justin.  I've re-established the cron job to rsync the files twice a day.
I also ran the rsync job just now so things should be up to date.

In addition, I have set up a script that runs in the early morning each day that
will send a message to blfs-book that has the subject line "Files in BLFS svn
missing on anduin" if any files are missing.  We'll see if that helps us.