BLFS-6.3rc1 in progress

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 10 08:43:21 PDT 2008

(my apologies Justin, if you receive this multiple times, I will
clean up my address book once I know your preferred email address)

DJ Lucas wrote these words on 05/10/08 00:08 CST:

> Not branching a 6.3 line?

I meant that, just worded it wrong.

I was hoping to hear from Justin about the repo situation. I've
emailed him, as has Bruce, and this message is cc'd to him. I'm
sure we'll hear from him soon. I don't want to release the SVN
branch for changes as Justin my need current SVN to do the
package syncing (he may have scripts that look at SVN on-line
and pulls from there).

If I knew that he could work from a branch, then it would be a
no-brainer - Cut the branch, make a copy of the current patches
directory, perhaps make a copy of all the Anduin stuff that can
change, then clean the SVN changelog and I thinks that's it as
far as releasing SVN for changes goes.

If that doesn't sound right, let me know.

I just looked and the broken links list is larger than I thought.
I'll wait a few hours to cut the branch to see if I hear from
Justin. In the meantime, I'm going to try and clean up all these
broken links.

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.22] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
10:13:00 up 83 days, 1:01, 1 user, load average: 1.18, 1.15, 0.69