Anduin [was: Re: BLFS release]

Thomas Trepl thomas at equinox.homelinux.org
Thu May 8 23:07:24 PDT 2008

Hi all,

since I'm new to the editors group (or for any other reason) I may have missed
something, so don't hit me too hard for the following question(s).

It seems so that we need to update some directories (files in it) on anduin in
case of a version update, right?  That dir is /srv/ftp/BLFS/....
If i understood this thread right, we need to keep that directories uptodate
since there is no automatism (any longer)?

Should not be a problem to do so, I just need to know whether I should do...

--
Thomas